EnviroFreenet

VRABEC at cslab.felk.cvut.cz VRABEC at cslab.felk.cvut.cz
Thu Apr 28 13:28:14 CEST 1994

Vazeni,

chce-li nekdo volne konto na EnviroFreenet staci, spojit se telnetem s
"envirolink.org". Zdravi
                            Vladimir Vrabec
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 1994 10:54:20 -0400
From: Administration Account <admin at ENVIROLINK.ORG>
Subject: FREE Enviro Info and Accounts

The EnviroLink Network would like to invite you to try out its newest
networking endeavour, the EnviroFreenet.

The EnviroLink Network is a non-profit organization that is dedicated to
facilitating communication on environmental issues.  Our series of networks
include over 400,000 people in 93 countries.  All of our services are
provided at no charge to the user, thus allowing everyone to join, with
no regard to economic situation.

The EnviroFreenet offers e-mail accounts, environmental b-boards, chat
conferences, the EnviroGopher, the EnviroWeb and access to almost every
other Internet Service imaginable.  It can be accessed using either
Telnet or Gopher.

If you have access to telnet:

telnet to: envirolink.org
Follow the directions to receive a free account.

If you have access to Gopher:

Go to the main gopher list, and choose "International Organizations" and
then choose the "EnviroGopher"  From the EnviroGopher, choose "Connect to
EnviroFreenet"

-or-

gopher to: envirolink.org   port 70

If you have any questions, then please feel free to contact us, but we first
recommend you connecting to the system, as that will answer most of them.
The EnviroLink Network is a volunteer-run organization, so please allow some
time for responses.

For the earth,

Josh Knauer
Director, The EnviroLink Network