Friends and Partners

Vladimir Vrabec vrabec at cs.felk.cvut.cz
Mon Feb 7 15:41:14 CET 1994

Vazeni,
dalsi informacni servis, nyni pro Rusy a Americany, funguje dle Petra Scotta
na SOLAR.RTD.UTK.EDU. Pozor, jde o hypertextovy system! Vladimir Vrabec.

Date: Fri, 4 Feb 1994 12:41:52 -0500
Sender: "HYTELNET Updates Distribution." <HYTEL-L%KENTVM.bitnet at earn.cvut.cz>
From: Peter Scott <aa375%freenet.carleton.ca at earn.cvut.cz>
Subject: New File <OTH125> Friends and Partners (Russian & American)
         Information Service
To: Multiple recipients of list HYTEL-L <HYTEL-L at KENTVM.BITNET>

        Friends and Partners (Russian & American) Information Service

TELNET SOLAR.RTD.UTK.EDU or 128.169.112.24
login: friends

>From Russia and from America comes a new information service called
"Friends and Partners" -- one of the first information systems jointly
developed by citizens of these two nations.

It is hoped that it will, at least in some small way, promote better
understanding between our nations by providing instruction on our people
and our cultures, by providing a common base of information about issues
affecting relations between our countries, and by providing a common
'meeting place' where folks can find and communicate with each other.

Natasha Bulashova                                     Greg Cole
Pushchino, Moscow Region                   Knoxville, Tennessee
Russia                                 United States of America
natasha at ibpm.serpukhov.su               gcole at solar.rtd.utk.edu