Volne pristupne databaze pro dalkovou vyuku

Vladimir Vrabec vrabec at cs.felk.cvut.cz
Mon Jan 3 17:27:54 CET 1994

Vazeni pratele,

"The International Centre for Distance Learning at the UK Open
University" uvolnil bezplatny pristup ke svym databazim pocinaje
zacatkem 1994 na nedefinovanou dobu. Pripojuji zaznam zacatku
relace a pak puvodni zpravu. Zdravi v novem roce
                                                 Vladimir Vrabec
--------------
telnet acsvax.open.ac.uk
OU Academic Computing Service - VAXcluster Node VAX4
Username: ICDL
Account code: czechrepublic
Password:AAA
                           DISTANCE EDUCATION DATABASE

                                  prepared for

                            COMMONWEALTH OF LEARNING

                    There are three sections in the database :

                              Courses        -  C
                              Institutions   -  I
                              Literature     -  L

     Please type  C,  I, or L to make your selection, H for Help,  or E to End.

The International Centre for Distance Learning, Open University, United Kingdom
                    Database last updated 6th December 1993