The Scout Report

Vladimir Vrabec vrabec at cs.felk.cvut.cz
Wed May 18 18:17:42 CEST 1994

Vazeni pratele,

jak D. Riggins zjistil, vydava "InterNIC Information Services" tydenik
"The Scout Report", ktery je dosaziteleny na gopheru
vetsi pohodlnost zajemcu zaradili jsme prislusny smernik
na omicronovsky gopher. Zdravi
                                   Vladimir Vrabec

******************* gopher saturn.felk.cvut.cz ******************************
 --> 4.  Other NET Treasures (pointers)  || Odkazy na dalsi sitove nugety/
   --> 12. 94051701 Scout Report (tydenni novinky z is.internic.net)/
           1.  What is the Scout Report?.
           2.  Current Scout Report - Full Text.
       --> 3.  Gopher Links Included in Current Scout Report/
               1.  Distance Learning Projects in the US K-12.
               2.  FSU Population Center/
               3.  Japan Information/
               4.  Nelson Mandela's address on his inauguration,
                   Pretoria, May 10.
       --> 4.  Archived Scout Reports/
               --> 1.  Scout Report - 4/29/94/
                       1.  Scout Report Full Text - 4/29/94.
                       2.  HungerWeb/
                       3.  Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation/
                       4.  NIST News Announcements/
                       5.  Lyndon B. Johnson Library/
                       6.  Current Versions of H.R.3636 and H.R.3626,
                           Bellcore Gopher/
                       7.  GOALS 2000: Educate America Act, at the Education
                           Department/
                       8.  Directory of Directories: Recent Additions/
              -->  2.  Scout Report - 5/6/94/
                       1.  Scout Report Full Text - 5/6/94.
                       2.  The American Psychological Society/
                       3.  Information Technology and Disabilities E-Journal/
                       4.  NTIA Hot Off the Press Directory/
                       1.  Scout Report Full Text - 4/29/94.