vra> Zmena koncepce Rickova Huntu? (fwd)

Vladimir Vrabec vrabec at cs.felk.cvut.cz
Fri Nov 18 13:19:20 CET 1994

--------------------------Original message follows:--------------------------

Date: Sun, 13 Nov 1994 02:27:50 -0500
From: Rick Gates <rgates at locust.cic.net>

Greetings Oh Hardy, Heroic Hangliders on the Haphazard Hunt Highway!

Some of you have noticed that there is no Hunt for November.  Still
others have noticed (much to my chagrin), the tardiness of the Hunt
Results.

Well, we Hunstigators here at Hunt Central have come to the concluson
that we could use a couple of months off to:

* Get caught up
* Generate some new Hunt ideas
* Re-arrange the way we do the Hunt

...in short, we're trying to evolve the Hunt.

The Nets are a dynamic, explosive, amorphous kind of place.  In this
type of climate, it can be tough to answer the question, "Is it
stable, or stagnant?"  In many respects, the Hunt mirrors the
Nets... look back at the types of resources and tools used in the
older Hunts.  So if we are to avoid stagnancy, and continue to reflect
the energy and dynamism of the Nets, it's time for a change.

In the next two months we'll be putting our collective, virtual heads
together to try to come up with some ways to continue to serve the
Nets, provide for free, example based training, give ourselves
something interesting to work on, and (hopefully), have and generate a
lot of fun!

So please bear with us during our Hunt Hiatus, and look for us again
in January.

Cheers!

Rick Gates                               rgates at locust.cic.net
Director of Development
Net Assets                       Fax and Voice: (602) 318-3609
5332 E. Waverly St.
Tucson, AZ  85712

Hunting for Hunt files?  Simply finger rgates at locust.cic.net