vra> Brief netiquette guidelines (fwd)

Martin Pilc marpi at psu.edu
Fri Oct 7 15:38:22 CET 1994

> Rob Slade, Ed. DECrypt & ComNet, VARUG rep, 604-984-4067
> <roberts at mukluk.decus.ca> wrote:

...stuff deleted...

>I'm participating in a conference, and the organizers asked me to prepare a
>short (single page, double sided) handout...
I don't think I got the other side. I'm trying for hours already and the
only thing I see on my screen is the front page, no back page anywhere
around (I am using Mag15F single sided SVGA monitor. Could that be a problem?).

Thanx for help (well, there's no need to reply, though).

Sincerely

MarPi                        Martin Pilc
                             marpi at psu.edu