zdrojaky na scanovanie

Peter Maruniak Peter.Maruniak at uakom.sk
Thu Sep 7 09:07:57 CEST 1995

> Mili priatelia,
>
> neviete niekto o hociakych zdrojakoch alebo driveroch na scanovanie na HP
> Scanjet-e II ? Privitam kazdu odpoved.
>
> Palo Petrovic (Pavel.Petrovic at st.fmph.uniba.sk)

ftp://uniwa.uwa.edu.au/pub/pint

Cast z README:
-------------

Copyright (C) 1994, 1995 Kenneth Stailey kstailey at leidecker.gsfc.nasa.gov

PINT (PINT Is Not TWAIN) is a scanner interface with a portable
interface and (it will have) a scanner device independance library.

Currently PINT works on:
    * IBM RiscSystem/6000s running AIX 3.2
    * Sun Sparc Stations (sun4c and sun4m) running SunOS 4.1.x
    * Any system that uses NetBSD 1.0A machine-independant SCSI code
      (PINT still has only been tested on NetBSD/i386; if you succeed
       in getting it to work on another architecture please let me know)

Currenly Supported scanners:
    * HP ScanJet IIc and IIcx: all versions
    * Fujitsu M3096G: AIX/SunOS only
    * Ricoh IS410 aka IBM 2456: AIX/SunOS only
    * Mustek MFS06000CX and MFS12000CX: NetBSD 1.0A only
    * UMAX UC630 and UG630: AIX/SunOS only
    * RICOH_FS1: AIX only
    * SHARP_JX600: AIX/SunOS only (not recently tested)