--> MAKE $1,850.00 / WEEK: NOT A PYRAMID -- GUARANTEED!

Argonica altius at Earthlink.net
Tue Nov 12 22:37:26 CET 1996

>>> MAKE $1,850.00 PER WEEK... NOT A PYRAMID OR CHAIN LETTER !!! <<<
  / NOTICE TO THE GROUP MODERATOR: If this message appears in an    \
 |  inappropriate newsgroup, it was either placed there by someone   |
 |  not associated with the original author, or a post mistake was   |
 |  made by the advertiser. In either case, please notify the author |
 |  regarding any problems. The company distributing the materials   |
  \ described below is legitimate and has a good IRS record.        /
    Congratulations! You are just a step away from the door to your
future of financial success and independence. Call this opportunity a
job, call it a business, a guide to success, or call it what you will...
but the special program available through this ad contains all the
materials to teach you how to make a weekly income of $1,850.00 (this is
no typo: one thousand eight hundred fifty Dollars). That’s pure and
legal income: without breaking any U.S. or international laws or
regulations, with NO investment, NO experience, NO inventory, and NO
personal sales! ...Anyone, even a high school student, can make this
much, every week of the year, working just 8 to 10 hours a week!
    By the time you have read this message, you will realize how much
progress you have made in just a few short minutes! You will become
aware of the tremendous potential hidden in this amazing opportunity...
One important WARNING has to be made, however. If you are one of those
conservative and overprotective "Net Surfers" who just love to hurt
legitimate businesses by framing them (accusing without any evidence) of
illegal activity, then BEWARE: Any accusations that the information
distributed through this special advertisement represents a pyramid or
any other illegal scheme are absolutely FALSE; all such accusations will
be classified as "framing"; framing is a crime, and it is punishable in
a court of law; all individuals or businesses involved in framing the
author of this message of being involved in deceptive advertising,
pyramids, or any other illegal activity WILL BE PROSECUTED SEVERELY.
    So, let’s cut the red tape and get back to the topic...
    What’s so cool about working for yourself? Well, many folks see the
advantages of having their own businesses differently, but there is ONLY
ONE TRUTH: WHEN YOU ARE YOUR OWN BOSS, NO ONE CAN FIRE YOU!... And with
our program, which offers the most radical and most powerful way to
become your own boss with NO investment, NO experience, and NO
inventory, WORKING FOR YOURSELF AND BECOMING YOUR OWN BOSS IS AS EASY AS
NEVER BEFORE!!!
    The knowledge you will gain by using our program may not (although
it should) make you a millionaire, but you will never think of working
for someone else again, that’s for sure!... precisely because every week
from now on represents a potential $1,850.00 or more in pure and legal
income flowing right into your pocket! Please keep this in mind,
however: if you are looking for a scheme to make illegal cash money,
this program IS NOT for you; this is NOT a pyramid, NOT a Multi-Level or
Network marketing opportunity, NOT a chain letter offer, and NOT a scam
in any possible way! So, please read on ONLY if you are "legit", just
like we are....
    The program described in this as can teach you how to use the
Internet and the multitudes of other sources of free advertising for
making huge money. This program will also show you how to find and sell
products with no investment on your part for greatest net profit. Once
again: NO investment, NO experience, NO inventory, and NO personal sales
are or ever will be required! Why haven’t you thought of this before? I
have no idea, my friend. You have wasted a lot of time! But now, I.D.S.
(Short for Insider Data Source, the organization specializing in
teaching the most effective marketing methods) can finally teach you how
to grow rich, with no tricks, gimmicks, or empty promises...
    Frankly, we don’t do magic, but WE DO MAKE THINGS HAPPEN, and you
can too if you listen to what I have to say and if you follow my advise!
This is a money-making opportunity that requires no more than 10 hours a
week input on your part and allows you to collect as much as $1,850.00
every week, for as long as you like. IS IT WORTH YOUR TIME??? YOU BET IT
IS! Curious already? Read on, my friend!!!
    So, you have set out to work on your own, right? Your boss makes you
sick, and getting up at 8:00 in the morning makes you even more sick...
Does this sound like you??? Well, there are tons of ways to change your
life, BUT I HAVE FOUND THE ONE that requires the smallest effort on your
part, because as many as nine out of every ten of my students are able
to make $1,850.00 every week or even more!
   -- What’s their investment? -- ZERO!
   -- Are they college-educated? -- Only one out of every ten!
   -- How long did it take them to get their first check? -- 6 days on
the average!
   -- Do they have to do face-to-face sales? NO!
Is this enough for you??? Here is more:
   -- Do they have to use phone for "cold-calling" or for any other type
of "telemarketing"? Nope.
   -- Does this opportunity have anything to do with Network marketing
(also known as MLM)? NO-NO-NO!
   -- So, is this similar to a pyramid or a chain letter deal? I am
tired of repeating myself: NO WAY!!!
   -- Am I joking? Not at all, I am "dead"-serious !!!
    You see, my friend, almost all money-making programs out there
attempt to "rediscover America." A neat-looking old guy will talk to you
on TV for 30 minutes saying that you too can become a success story if
you pay him fifty bucks. On the other hand, I, now a growing millionaire
but formerly just a simple minimum-wage working high-school guy, learned
(through hundreds of nights spent at the local public library and
through the two years of my experience in making money in my own
business) that the best profits are made by people who don’t buy any
TV-advertised programs. "Why?"-- you ask. Because the TV is for slackers
(lazy people) who expect someone else to make money for them. So they
live their lives: they pay fifty bucks, receive the program, and never
even read it!!! I hate to see the waste!.. (And by the way, it seems
that the "slacker" situation also holds true for those who go to
seminars: the same neat-looking old guy; the same programs; and... the
absolute same EMPTY RESULTS!) But you, my friend, have gone at least one
step farther! You went on the Internet, you loaded my message, and you
have read to this very point... and believe me, this makes YOU anything
but a slacker ALREADY! That’s why I have never advertised on TV.
Television is for lazy folks (and I am glad that you are not among
them), and if they start buying my program, they will never use it and
it will always end up in their trash basket, and my reputation just
might end up there too! But I won’t ever let this happen.
    Shortly speaking, my program is for proactive and enthusiastic
people like you, -- that we know already. But now you just can't wait to
get to specifics, right? OK! Here we go:
   -- I will show you 5 (five) most effective ways to make at least
$1,850.00 a week, every week of the year, with no investment, no
experience, no inventory, and no personal sales! I will tell you exactly
how to obtain free advertising space in magazines, publications,
periodicals, on the radio, on TV, and on the Internet! Your only input
will be a small amount of your time, and as I said before, you can
expect to see the first results within just 6 (six) days.
   -- I will give you a list of products selling which you can gain your
wealth. I will tell you how to find new products that can make you even
more rich, and I will explain how you can sell these products without
investing any money in inventory or in advertising.
   -- I will give you forty different skills you will need in order to
succeed in the Internet advertising.
   -- I will guide you through the process of making your first
$1,850.00, step by step.
   -- I will back my word with my guarantee that you cannot fail, OR
YOUR MONEY GOES RIGHT BACK TO YOUR POCKET! In other words, you will have
a chance to examine my money-making system and decide whether it is good
enough for you. If, after all, it turns out that my program fails to
fulfill your expectations, just return the whole package of materials
for a refund. Fair enough?
    "So, why has making money suddenly become so simple?", -- you ask.
It is easy, I say, because you are the one to make the money, and not
the guy on TV (and for that matter, not me in this case)! Plus, you make
as much money as you like: $1,850.00 per week is your income for just 10
hours worth of weekly work, but after you have made your first good
money (and this could happen within a week, remember?) you can fire your
boss and change your schedule to 20, 30, or even 40 hours every week.
"What’s the big deal -- you ask -- if you will still be working 40 hours
a week???" The deal is: you will be making 4 times $1,850.00, and that
equals... $7,400.00. Not bad, is it?.. So, tell me, how much are you
making now?.. Please don’t answer!
    ...I truly believe that anyone can make the lasting change in order
to begin a new life of wealth and prosperity. Well, I have given you an
opportunity to make your change. If $7,400.00 a week (or $1,850.00 a
week for 10 hours worth of part-time work) sounds like the beginning
that you’d like to have, I can make your take-off an easy one. Want to
see for yourself? Then order your copy of "The Ultimate Money Making
System" package now! After all, there is just one thing to be rephrased
to help you make up your mind: YOU CAN’T LOSE... Well, there really is
one more thing: IF YOU SNOOZE, THEN YOU LOSE BIG! To order "The Ultimate
Money Making System" package, send $21.95 plus $4.95 s/h (make a check
or money order payable to INSIDER DATA SOURCE) to the address below:
                    INSIDER DATA SOURCE – DEPT. 9
                    9521-E Westheimer Rd. Suite 261-D
                    Houston, Texas 77063
     ALL ORDERS ARE PROCESSED IMMEDIATELY UPON
          RECEIPT AND SHIPPED VIA FIRST-CLASS MAIL.
     On Canadian orders: make payments in US funds only;
          please add $15.00 international shipping and
          processing fee (for a total payment of $36.95).
     Note to Texas residents: please add $2.22 to cover
          the applicable Sales Tax.
     REMEMBER: If you are dissatisfied with what I.D.S.
          materials have to offer, you will get your money
          back, no puzzles here!
     Make the lasting change a part of your lifestyle!
     GOOD LUCK!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The amount of $1,850.00 represents the average income
which individuals who obtain and use our program are able to make.
Therefore, your individual income may (and should) vary.

SPECIAL NOTICE TO ALL INTERESTED PARTIES:
BEWARE: Any accusations that the information distributed through this
special advertisement represents a pyramid or any other illegal scheme
are absolutely FALSE. All such accusations will be classified as
"framing". Framing is a crime, and it is punishable in a court of law.
All individuals or businesses involved in framing the author of this
message of being involved in deceptive advertising, pyramids, or any
other illegal activity WILL BE PROSECUTED SEVERELY.

    A/C: 22.3D09