Year 1968 in Prague

Braemer-Jensen, Bo bremer at post4.tele.dk
Sun Oct 6 22:01:26 CEST 1996

Hello
I have got to make a big excercise to the school about the year of 1968
in Prague. I returned from Prague yesterday after being there with the
school, and the excercise has to be finish on Thursday.

 I searched for some help on the internet, and found this. I sure hope
it is possible for you to help me with some facts about that time.
Especially will I like to know about what influence the
"revolution/invasion" has had on the country and the way it works today.

Please help me!!!

Please E-mail an answer to this address as soon as possible:

				Bremer at post4.tele.dk

			With greetings from Anders Bremer-Jensen