NEED XTRA CASH?$$$ L@@K---------->

rebel69 at hotmail.com rebel69 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 30 12:41:29 CEST 1996

L@@K ----->

Taking 5 minutes to read what follows can change your life :

  "I read an article, someone had kindly posted on an Internet
  newsgroup, describing how to send  A ONE DOLLAR BILL TO ONLY
  FIVE PEOPLE AND MAKE $50,000 IN CASH WITHIN ABOUT 4 WEEKS!!"

  OK.   Here's my try. I just sent $5 to five different people
  around the world.

  Why should I do it?   Here's what I think :

  I don't typically trust "get rich schemes".   We've all seen
  them on late night television -and we've all tuned them out.
  The difference with this was it was only $5.00 --the cost of
  a lunch, and a quick turnover.

  What if nobody responds?      Well,  I am responding already
  -- other people did too.   And,  even if the amount returned
  is not as great as folks tell us -- even if it's only $2000,
  $1000,  or  even  $500   --  I would  just put in  $5 on the
  possibilities.  And, think,  what if it IS true and  $50,000
  comes in about four weeks.

  OK, so maybe $50,000 in cash is a tough amount to reach, but
  it doesn't keep me from trying.

  Well,  I don't know about you  folks,  but I will do it,  so
  plenty of other people must be doing it too.   I think  they
  are helping themselves and others.

  The remainder of this article is a message from someone else
  who knows better how it works.

  I read an article,  someone had kindly posted on an Internet
  newsgroup, describing how to send  A ONE DOLLAR BILL TO ONLY
  FIVE PEOPLE AND MAKE $50,000 IN CASH WITHIN ABOUT 4 WEEKS!!!

  Of course,  I thought  this was rediculous  at first.  Then,
  after a short period,  I saw another one in a newsgroup I go
  to a lot.   The more  I thought about it, the more  I became
  curious.  I thought,    "I have already heard of such things
  --  but on the Internet ?!?!?    Maybe this  is legitimate!"
  Besides,  what's $5,00 ?   I decided  that even  if I had to
  throw $5 into the fire, I wouldn't mind it much, and gave it
  a try.  After all, I needed a LOT more than five dollars.

  I carefully  followed  the instructions  and then waited  to
  watch the money come in  ... prepared maybe to receive about
  $1000 to $1500 in cash or so ...

  Two weeks later,  I began receiving money.   It  was  indeed
  unbelievable!   What a welcome surprise when those envelopes
  kept coming!!   I knew what they were  as soon as  I saw the
  return addresses from people all over the world -- most from
  the U.S., but some from Canada, even some from Europe, Japan
  and Australia!  I tell you, THAT WAS EXCITING !!

  Soon,  hundreds, and then thousands of dollars began to roll
  in like an  avalanche!   So -- how much did I get in total ?
  $1,000 ?   $5,000 ?  Not even !!!    Within  4 weeks,  I had
  received a  total  of  $32,445 !   My  bank  account changed
  its "-"  into  a big "+"(++++)!!!  I bought myself a car and
  things I wanted for a long time for my wife and kids!

  There is not any reason why the same shouldn't happen to you.
  If you're not interested then don't participate.

  It seems to work for other folks:

  * Mike Walsh          -- claims that he recd nearly  $47,000
  * Markus Valppu       -- says he made $57,883  in four weeks
  * Dave Manning        -- claims $53,664  in same amt of time
  * Dan Shepstone       -- says it was  only  $17,000  for him
  * Oliver Arcadipane   -- claims  $32,445  within  four weeks

  Do I know these folks? No, but when I read how they say they
  did it, it made sense to me. Enough sense, that I'm taking a
  similar chance with $5 of my own money.  Not a big chance, I
  admit  -- but one  with incredible potential,  because $5 is
  all anyone ever risks -- PERIOD.   That's all  Mike, Markus,
  Dave, Dan, or Oliver needed,  yet their $5  netted them tens
  of thousands of dollars each.

  So, how do you do it, you ask?  It's truly simple.  Go ahead
  and get a printout of this information:

  STEP 1

        Write the following on five separate pieces of paper:

        a)      a name, address, and e-mail

        b)      name of the newsgroup where you learned of it

        c)      the words  "PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR LIST"
                (You are not just sending a dollar to someone;
                 you are paying for a legitimate service.)

        d)      as a courtesy,  also  write the position their
                name was in:  "You were in position 3"

  STEP 2

	Now,  fold each piece of paper around a $1 dollar bill
        (no checks or money orders),  and  deliver them on the
        way to the following five people.   Folding the  paper
        around the bill will ensure its arrival to an intended
        recipient.  This step is important.

        NAMES LIST    NAMES LIST    NAMES LIST    NAMES LIST

        ! !  HONESTY IS WHAT MAKES THIS WORK FOR YOU TOO   ! !

        1.  Bill Brown
	    148 South Downlen #796
            Beaumont, TX 77707  USA

        2.  Oliver Arcadipane
            237 rue Francois Andre
            7390 Quaregnon BELGIUM

        3.  BJ Connolly
            34 Nottawasaga Crescent
            Brampton, Ontario
            Canada, L6Z-1B9

        4.  Peter Lamoure
            18955 Ridgeview Circle
            Villa Park, CA 92861
            USA

        5.  H.R. Webb
            164 Barrier Road
            Loudon, TN 37774
            USA

  STEP 3

        Now,  listen  carefully  -- here's where you get  YOUR
        MONEY COMING.  Look at the list of five people; remove
        the  top name from the list,  and move everyone up one
        position. This way #5 becomes #4  and  so on. Put your
        name,  address, postal code, and COUNTRY  in the fifth
        one on the list using a simple text editor.

  STEP 4

        Now,  take this revised article  with your name on the
        list  and  repost it to as many  newsgroups as you can
        -- try for  more than  200 newsgroups.   There are  at
        least  17,000  newsgroups,  so it shouldn't be hard to
        find that many. Remember, the more groups you post to,
        and the bigger the newsgroup is,  the more people will
        see your article  and the greater probability they may
        send you cash!

        If you wish to be anonymous,  you may use a psuedonym.
        -- call yourself "The Boss" or something  -- whatever,
        just be sure the address is correct.

        Give a catchy title  --  something like  "EA$Y MONEY",
        "FA$T CA$H", "NEED CASH TO PAY OFF DEBTS?".   The more
        posts, the more money you may get  --  and, of course,
        the  more money others on the list  probably make too.
        REMEMBER,  BE HONEST AND  EVERYONE MAY MAKE MONEY FROM
        THIS EASY CONCEPT.  You can reap the benefits, believe
        me !!

  Now, hypothetically, here is why it should work:

  -     Of every 200 posts I made, I received 5 responses. Yes
        only 5.   You could make $5  for every  200 posts with
        your name at #5.

  -     Each person who sends you  $1  now makes an additional
        200 postings with your name at #4.  ie.  1000 postings
        On average,  therefore,  50  people could send you  $1
        your name at #4.  $50

  -     Your  50 new agents make  200 postings  each with your
        name at #3 -or- 10,000 postings.   Average return  500
        people = $500.  They make 200 postings  each with your
        name at #2  =  100,000 postings =  5,000 return at  $1
        each = $5,000.

  -     Finally, 5,000 people make 200 postings with your name
        at #1  and  you could get a return of  $50,000  before
        your name drops off the list.   AND THAT'S IF EVERYONE
        DOWN THE LINE MAKES 200 POSTINGS !  Total in one cycle
        $55,000

  Remember  200 postings is  only a  guideline.   The more you
  post,  the greater the probability of  return.   Maybe it is
  possible to get $50,000 in cash -- I don't know,  IT LARGELY
  MAY DEPEND ON THE INDIVIDUAL.   You can  follow-through  and
  repost this article everywhere you can think of !   The more
  postings you achieve can affect how rewarding the experience
  will be.  It's just too easy !!!

  LET'S ALL  TAKE CARE OF EACH OTHER  BY JUST BEING HONEST AND
  BY PUTTING FORTH 150 PERCENT OF EFFORT.  Please,  don't take
  away the hope from deserving people, just like you,  who did
  already put in their money the right way.

  From time to time when you see your name is not still on the
  list, if you want, you can take the latest posting you can
  find and start all over again.

  Let's review why you may want to do this.  Almost anyone can
  afford $5  with the possibility of such SPECTACULAR RETURNS.

  Some people have said,  "What happens if no one sends me any
  money?"   Big Deal -so you lose $5 -but what are the chances
  of that happening? Are you willing to try on the possibility
  of such BIG money as 50,000.00 $$$$ ???? -- all just for the
  microscopic amount of five separate dollars?   Just think of
  all the  new Internet users that join every day !!!

  So, that's it. Pretty simple sounding stuff, huh?  There are
  millions of people surfing the net every day,  all day,  all
  over the world.  You know that -- you've seen the stories in
  the paper.  There  are  millions  of new  net surfers  every
  month !!!  This is the great plus of the Internet  -- people
  all over the world can hear you  and will listen if you talk
  reasonably.  If this wasn't the Internet,  and was a smaller
  circle of people, the possibilities would be different -- if
  the amount of money had to be  bigger,  it wouldn't succeed.
  But  here,  on the  Internet,  it is a giant village,  where
  thousands of members join every day!  One can hardly lose !!

  So pay off your bills and debts.   HOLD OFF ON THOSE LOTTERY
  NUMBERS FOR TODAY   -OR-   EAT AT HOME  TONIGHT  INSTEAD  OF
  TAKEOUT FROM McDONALDS (You can make up for it later).  Then
  you can JUST SIT BACK,  RELAX  AND WAIT FOR THE RESPONSES TO
  ARRIVE !!   The first one or two weeks will be slow,  but it
  will pick up.

  REMEMBER -- HONESTY IS THE BEST POSSIBILITY. YOU DO NOT NEED
  TO CHEAT THIS IDEA TO MAKE MONEY !!

  ENJOY LIFE!                   YOU MAY WANT TO GIVE IT A TRY!

  Print this out right now  --   so you can refer back easily.

news.announce.newusers: 1-838,842,853
news.newusers.questions: 1-245791
news.answers: 1-41922,42623,44007