monitorovanie zataze liniek

Dusan Malik malik at mbox.bts.sk
Mon Jul 14 16:12:31 CEST 1997

At 15:58 13.7.1997 +0200, you wrote:
>In cz.net.internet was written by Matus Uhlar <uhlar at ccnews.ke.sanet.sk>:
>-> hladame SW ktory by dokazal monitorovat zataz liniek pripadne vyuzivanie
>-> linky ktorou sme pripojeni jednotlivymi sietami. routujeme to cez CISCO
7000

>nemienim monitorovat jednotlive porty... mame trebars po meste natiahnuty
>ethernet a potrebujeme zistovat nakolko niektore IP/subsiete odtial vytazuju
>nasu linku von. To znamena, zrejme zapnut accounting na danom porte na
>CISCU, pravidelne stahovat a cistit data, prefiltrovat jednak na dane
>subsiete (moze byt ip a subsieti viac, u viac zakaznikov) a este odfiltrovat
>tie data ktore idu z mesta (lokalna trafika ma nezaujima).
>
>Problem je ten ze CISCO robi IP accounting len pre data ktore z neho
>odchadzaju, roztriedene podla portov. a ja by som prave potreboval
>zistovat to co prichadza z jedneho portu a to z linky von.
>
>Teoreticky by sa dalo predsunut jedno CISCO ktore by IBA forwardovalo pakety
>a pamatalo si kolko prichadza kam zvonka, ale je to trosku divoke riesenie.
>
>Preto sa zaujimam ci niekde nie je tento problem uz vyrieseny...verim tomu
>ze nie sme jedini kde maju takyto problem.

Nie som odbornik, ale spusta programatorov, ktori vedia o co ide vymyslela
pomocne prg. napr. anyspeed.exe.Vyhovuje? Mam matny dojem, ze som pred
casom videl (dokonca i graficky) lepsi vyssledok monitoringu sieti, resp.
ja ako klient som si mohol nastavit cestu, ktora ma byt monitorovana
a dostal som vysledok v tabulke, alebo grafe.

Skuste !!!!!!
=======================================

Any Speed version 1.1 for Windows 95, Windows NT 4.0
(C) 1997 PY Software, Inc.
yellow at kagi.com

------------
 Any Speed helps you to define the data transfer speed in a
 network.
 With this program you can measure the real transfer speed
 between Internet provider and your computer and define
 the time when Internet speed is highest.
 Also Any Speed can measure speed of a local network or a
 CD ROM driver, and shows the results in a graphical kind.
 Any Speed puts the results in the trend file and can build
 the trend chart of any day.
 Any Speed allows you to connect to a Dial-Up Network with
 much greater ease. It will automatically press connect for
 you on the Connect To dialog box.
 With AnySpeed you can run a programs when network speed has
 some value.  For instance it allows you to run Microsoft
 Exchange when network connection is established.
 For further information open the ANYSPEED.HLP file.

System Requirements:
--------------------
 80386/486 based IBM PC compatible computer (or higher).
 4MB of free memory;
 2MB free disk space;
 Microsoft Windows 95, or Windows NT 4.0;
 A mouse;
 A color monitor with a VGA card is recommended.

Protection:
-----------
 Any Speed is distributed as Shareware. This is not Freeware or
 Public Domain. You may use the shareware version for 30 days.
 If after 30 days you would like to continue using it, then You
 should purchase a licence. After you pay, you receive Registration
 Name and Registration key from the author to tell Any Speed that
 you have paid the shareware fee.

Paying:
-------
 Paying for Any Speed is fairly simple. Open the Register program, that
 accompanies Any Speed, by starting up the file REGISTER.EXE. Enter your
 name, your email address, and the number of single user licenses you
 desire for each program you wish to purchase. Save or Copy or Print
 the data from the Register program and send the data and payment
 to Kagi Shareware. For further information open the REGISTER.HLP file.

 Email: shareware at kagi.com
 FAX: +1 510 652 6589
 Postal address:
 Kagi Shareware
 1442-A Walnut Street #392-PZ
 Berkeley, California, 94709-1405
 USA

 The fee for registered version of Any Speed is:

 single     license    $9.00;
 site       license  $190.00;
 world-wide license  $990.00;

Installation:
-------------
 Create a new directory (e.g. \ANYSPEED) and unzip the ANYSPD11.ZIP
 file to it. You can also unzip the file to any existing
 directories on your system if you wish.
 Then add Any Speed to your Startup group (folder) by right
 clicking on the Start folder and selecting explore. Go to
 /windows/start/programs/startup and put the shortcut
 of ANYSPEED.EXE in the folder.

 The program does not place any of parts in the Windows system directories
 and does not modified Windows libraries.

Starting:
---------
 Start ANYSPEED.EXE from Windows enviroment (by double click in
 Explorer for example).

 Distribution terms:
-------------------
 Any Speed may be distributed freely in its original unmodified and
 unregistered form. The distribution have to include all files of its
 original distribution.

  anyspeed exe
  anyspeed hlp
  readme   txt
  register exe
  register hlp

 Distributors may not charge any money for it, while
 they may charge money for the medium (online-time, cd-rom etc.).

 If you like to bundle Any Speed with other programs,  goods,  services,
 etc. you are selling in a registered form please feel free to contact me
 at: <yellow at kagi.com> to figure out the conditions.

Disclaimer of warranty:
 This software is sold "as is" and without warranties whether expressed or
 implied. Because of the various software and hardware environments into
 which this program may be put, no warranty of fitness for a particular
 purpose is offered.

	Dusan Malik
e-mail :   malik at mbox.bts.sk