NSF97-106: High Performance International Internet Services

Ugly Boy dogface at Radio.CZ
Fri Jun 27 17:40:11 CEST 1997

Ahoj...  Pardon my English...

I have received an e-mail from a colleague at the University of Oregon,
asking if there is any interest in being a partner with U Oregon and
working on high speed network projects, so I thought I would pass this
message along and see if there is any interest.  This is probably of most
interest to people working on the TEN-34 project, or other high speed WAN
or LAN projects, and I hope this newsgroup is the best place for this.

If you are interested in this, please write me at the address
<ag786 at yfn.ysu.edu>, and I will pass your message to my colleague.

Diky....
Barry Bouwsma, net.scum news admin for Radio Praha
now in hiding at Mendel University, Brno

Have you guys heard about NSF97-106? ("High Performance
International Internet Services") Do you have any colleagues
in the Czech academic networking community who might be
be interested in going after an award under this program
in conjunction with the University of Oregon?

If you'd like to take a look at the solicitation, it is
available at:

   http://www.cise.nsf.gov/ncri/nsf97-106.html