Ipswitch Hacked

Lad. vpetr at bigfoot.com
Sun Feb 21 05:43:31 CET 1999

V konferenci WinNT se mluvilo pred casem o tom, ze WinNT jeste nikdo
nehacknul (alespon v CZ), nyni nekdo hacnul zevnitr www.IPSWITCH.com,
pekne..

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 04:28:34 GMT
Server: Microsoft-IIS/4.0

You've Been Hacked.
Serious holes in your system led to unauthorized access and system
compromisation. Access to not just your web servers, but your entire
internal network as well, along with each of their hidden shares, has been
gained in the time it takes to smoke a cigarette. That's NT 4.0 for you.
But, what Microsoft doesn't tell you won't hurt you, right?

-kon.

I'm the Operator, with my Pocket Calculator.
I'm the Operator, with my Pocket Calculator.
I am adding... and subtracting.
I'm controlling... and composing.
I'm the Operator, with my Pocket Calculator.

 Shouts:
2600 (specially my state), punch, cyrus-, crux,
ASHE, EUA, and enigma (said i would). Oh yea, and E-pRoM...
the guys who did the www.comdex.com hack.