Let's Trade POSTCARDS!

Julian T Brock julian.brock at juno.com
Tue Nov 12 05:12:26 CET 1996

Greetings from Tacoma, in the State of Washington!  I'm very sorry to
write to you like this.  I was reading one of the newsgroups and
happened to notice your country of origin in your address.  I couldn't
resist writing to you because  I've always been interested in your
country.

Would you  be interested in trading postcards with me?  Postcard
collecting (deltiology)  is a hobby of mine.  I can trade 1-5 at a time.
I collect unused postcards because  used ones are usually damaged in the
mail by the postal service.  If you don't collect postcards, I could
trade stamps in place of postcards.

If you're interested, please reply to me at:  julian.brock at juno.com

If you aren't interested, please disregard this message--and thank you
for your time.

Best Regards,
   Julian