Tak pravil Ozzie Osborne..

Ross Hedvicek ross at olsusa.com
Tue Nov 11 16:17:33 CET 1997

Interview with Ozzie Osborne by Howard Stern - Tuesday Nov. 11, 1997 10.45
AM on K-Rock station 96.1 FM

HS: Ozzie, your latest video is great! So dark! Where did you get all those
ugly people?

OO: We shot it in Prague... those are locals...

HS: Prague, Czech Republic? I won a film festival there in Karlovy Vary!
Are those people for real?

OO: Yep, no make up - and they smell horribly! No deodorant, do not bath.
Even the maids in hotels smell so badly that room after they've cleaned
that smells worse than it was before cleaning!

slyseno na vlastni usi.

Rosta