[PC-NEWBIE] Windows 95 and 98 help - and soon NT too (fwd)

Petr Nachtmann petrnach at web.natur.cuni.cz
Tue Mar 24 17:59:04 CET 1998

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 1998 13:43:50 +0000
From: Curt Davis <cdavis at syspac.com>
To: pc-newbie at world.std.com
Subject: [PC-NEWBIE] Windows 95 and 98  help - and soon NT too

Windows 95 Annoyances is always one of the *first* places I look for
help with Windows 95.  Now, the same folks bring you Windows 98
Annoyances (just launched as of March 2) and soon there will be a
Windows NT 5 Annoyances.  I would highly recommend checking these
pages for help with Windows 95 and 98.

For anyone planning to upgrade to Windows 98 - there is a lot of
indormation on the Windows 98 Annoyances site that will help

http://annoyances.org/win98/

http://annoyances.org/

Win Info (http://www.internet-nexus.com/wininfo.asp)
recently provided info on release dates for Windows 98 and
NT 5...

"Though Microsoft is denying it, a company close to the Redmond giant
has revealed the ship dates for Windows 98 and Windows NT 5.0, two of
the most eagerly awaited software offerings since Windows 95. Phoenix
Technologies officials confirmed on Wednesday that Windows 98 would
be launched on May 28, while NT 5.0 is expected in the first quarter
of 1999."

Don't forget to visit:
Curt's Corner in Cyberspace
http://www.syspac.com/~cdavis