FWD: future.quicksys.net does NOT provide public access

Martin Bily bily at cs.felk.cvut.cz
Thu Nov 10 08:36:46 CET 1994

Dostal jsem nasledujici dopis, s jehoz obsahem se citim
povinen vas seznamit.

                         Martin Bily

Martin Bily, Dept. of Comp.Sci.         e-mail: bily at cs.felk.cvut.cz
Czech Technical University              phone: +42-2-2435 7323
Karlovo nam. 13                         fax:   +42-2-29 80 95
Praha 2, Czech Republic

I am not a member of this mailing list. In this mailing list
someone mentioned a public bbs access at future.quicksys.net.

future.quicksys.net offers actually NO public services,
we closed a security hole and removed access to our (secure)
software "ubbs" from this site. Remark, we pay for all traffic.

Now we record again any access of future.quicksys.net!

We never published that we offer access for the user bbs
(which is deleted now, of course), so someone must
have tried to crack our system.

We will inform you if we setup a public access one day.
If you have further questions regarding this situation
or regarding Ubbs please send me a mail.

Thanks for your time reading this,

Regards, chris
Christoph Strozyk      | quick System Service, chris at quicksys.net
Sprockhoeveler Str. 55 | Consulting and Software Development
58455 Witten, Germany  | +49-2302-28133-0 voice, +49-2302-28133-6 fax