Internet Assistant 2.0 for W95 beta

Rudisar Ladislav rudisar at faf.cuni.cz
Sun Sep 10 14:37:53 CEST 1995

 What's New
 ---------------------
As for new features and enhancements, check out what the BETA of
version 2.0 has to offer:

Faster Import of HTML documents
         32-bit compatible
         allows much faster browsing because of 32-bit converters
View HTML Source Command
Support of Center tag <center>
Supports new Body Attributes
         Background Picture (Specifies a background picture)
         Background Color (Sets background color of page)
         TEXT (Sets color of text on page)
         LINK (Sets color of shortcuts not yet visited)
         VLINK (Sets color of shortcuts already visited)
Runs on Word95
More robust roundtripping of unknown HTML tags
Improved Internet Connectivity
         Auto Protocol Detect
         Faster Image Downloads

How to get it
 ---------------------------------
 The only way customers will get this BETA product is on line - from
Microsoft's Web Site (www.microsoft.com), from the ftp server
(ftp.microsoft.com) and from the various other online services, MSN,
MSDL, CompuServe and AOL. I imagine that there will be a time lag to
get it on the servers not owned or controlled by Microsoft.

I will provide hyperlinks to both versions on the web, with the version
and other technical information leading up to the hyperlink that
downloads the product.. Not a problem!

Specifically, your customers should "point their browser to
http://www.microsoft.com/msword/ia/default.htm."
#
#ftp://emwac.faf.cuni.cz/pub/win95/ia95.beta2/

Zdravi,
#
# Ladislav Rudisar
# European Microsoft Windows Academic Center (EMWAC CZ)
#    URL: http://emwac.faf.cuni.cz/html/emwaccz.htm
# Faculty of Pharmacy, Charles University
#    URL: http://www.faf.cuni.cz, http://www.cuni.cz
# Heyrovskeho 1203, 500 05 Hradec Kralove
# Czech Republic
#
# tel. +42-49-5235021 l. 473
# fax  +42-49-5210002