Diry v Linuxu ....

Petr Snajdr snajdr at pvt.net
Thu Mar 13 12:10:57 CET 1997

Zdenlk "BlueHawk" Mazanec wrote:

> Caute,
>  s pobavenim sleduju diskusi na tema bezpecnosti. Je jasne, ze neexistuje
> bezpecny system, existuje jen vice ci mene deravy. Stejne tak souhlasim s
> nazorem, ze diry v rozsirenejsim systemu hleda vice lidi, predevsim
> hackeru. Existuje nekde vysledek prace techto lidi (nemyslim jen hackeru) ?
> Neco jako Seznam objevenych der ?
>                                         BH

http://www.redhat.com/linux-info/security/Linux-Security-FAQ/
http://www.redhat.com/linux-info/security/OtherSecurityLinks.html

ftp://info.cert.org/pub/cert_advisories/
ftp://info.cert.org/pub/cert_bulletins/
ftp://info.cert.org/pub/vendors
ftp://info.cert.org/pub/latest_sw_versions/
ftp://info.cert.org/pub/tools

How to Contact the CERT Coordination Center

Email    cert at cert.org

Phone    +1 412-268-7090 (24-hour hotline)
                CERT personnel answer 8:30-5:00 p.m. EST
                (GMT-5)/EDT(GMT-4), and are on call for
                emergencies during other hours.

Fax      +1 412-268-6989

Postal address
        CERT Coordination Center
        Software Engineering Institute
        Carnegie Mellon University
        Pittsburgh PA 15213-3890
        USA

To be added to our mailing list for CERT advisories and bulletins, send
your
email address to
        cert-advisory-request at cert.org
In the subject line, type
        SUBSCRIBE your-email-address

CERT advisories and bulletins are posted on the USENET news group
         comp.security.announce

CERT publications, information about FIRST representatives, and other
security-related information are available for anonymous FTP from
        http://www.cert.org/
        ftp://info.cert.org/pub/

If you wish to send sensitive incident or vulnerability information to
CERT
staff by electronic mail, we strongly advise you to encrypt your
message.
We can support a shared DES key or PGP. Contact the CERT staff for more
information.

Location of CERT PGP key
         ftp://info.cert.org/pub/CERT_PGP.key

--