spam

Zdenek Marsik marsik at iol.cz
Sat Apr 17 10:40:35 CEST 1999

Zdravim vsechny,

nevite nekdo jak se zbavit doternych spamu. Me porad chodi tento spam na
adresu mzdenek at usa.net :

Date: 16 Apr 1999 08:17:50 -0000
To: Sausage Software <mail at list.sausage.com>
From: Sausage Software <sausage.helpdesk at ravon.com>
Subject: 50% OFF HotDog Professional 5.5 - 3 Days LEFT!
Sender: owner-mail at list.sausage.com

Attention Sausage User,

We hope you've had enough time to take advantage of our
special 50% OFF deal!  If not we would like to remind
you that the offer finishes in less than 3 days.

To refresh your memory...

HotDog Professional 5.5 (Stand-alone) normally sells for
US$129.95 and the HotDog 5.5 Webmaster Suite comes
bundled with over 20 useful Internet tools for US$199.95.

For a limited time we're offering you a unique opportunity to
purchase HotDog Professional 5.5 (Stand-alone) for ONLY US$59.95
OR the HotDog 5.5 Webmaster Suite (which contains over 20 tools)
for just US$99.95.

That's more than 50% OFF each product!

To find out more about HotDog Professional 5.5 or the HotDog 5.5
Webmaster Suite please visit: http://www.sausage.com/hotdog5/

To take advantage of this time limited offer click below:
https://secure.sausage.com/offer/new.html

Also, make sure you visit our Web site and register your details
to WIN a brand NEW Dell Pentium III PC! http://www.sausage.com

Best Regards

James Peterson
Internet Product Manager
Sausage Software

ABOUT THIS E-MAIL

This e-mail was sent to selected Sausage users who have
not purchased the latest version of HotDog and who indicated
a preference during the download, installation, or trial
process to receive notification of new Sausage products
and promotions via email.

To take advantage of this offer please visit:
https://secure.sausage.com/offer/new.html

Offer expires April 19, 1999.

If you already own HotDog 5.x you can upgrade to the
HotDog 5.5 Webmaster Suite for FREE.  Simply download
the latest version from http://autodownload.sausage.com/

To unsubscribe from future announcements, please email
unsubscribe at sausage.com with UNSUBSCRIBE as the subject.