PKUNZIP 3.0

Parez.Petr/4200/HSP at hsp6.ccmail.x400.cez.cz Parez.Petr/4200/HSP at hsp6.ccmail.x400.cez.cz
Thu Apr 4 17:29:46 CEST 1996

     Prominte ze obtezuji, netyka se to primo teto konference ale asi by to
     meli vsichni vedet. Postou mi prisla tato zprava.

     DO NOT DOWNLOAD ANY FILE NAMED PKZIP300 REGARDLESS OF THE EXTENSION|||

     WARNING||||| Read the following and take note for those of you who
     access the web and ftp sites. . .

     BE WARE|||  Notify your friends and family and total strangers too|||
     We don't want to deal with anything like this what-so-ever|||

     >>>Hi all,
     We work closely with the military and received this message from a
     very reliable source in DC this morning.

     A NEW Trojan Horse Virus has emerged on the internet with the name
     PKZIP300.ZIP, so named as to give the impression that this file is a
     new version of the PKZIP software used to "ZIP" (compress) files.

     DO NOT DOWNLOAD this file under any circumstances||| If you install or
     expand this file, the virus WILL wipe your hard disk clean and affect
     modems at 14.4 and higher. This is an extremely destructive virus and
     there is NOT yet a way of cleaning up this one.

     REPEAT: DO NOT DOWNLOAD ANY FILE NAMED PKZIP300 REGARDLESS OF THE
     EXTENSION|||