Datum modifikace stranky

Ales Cepek cepek at Panurgos.fsv.cvut.cz
Fri Mar 1 15:48:54 CET 1996

On Fri, 1 Mar 1996, Ing. Rudolf Brdecka wrote:

... az potud jsem, pane kolego, cetl Vasi zpravu "bile na cernem"

> Pozri moju stranku.

.... odtud jiz v tyrkysovem zabarveni. Bohuzel tyrkysova barva zustal i
po ukonceni MDA (v mem pripade pine). Shodou okolnosti jsem prave dnes
cetl nasledujici text, ktery Vam posilam.

Ales Cepek

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 14 FEB 1996 19:26:17 -0500
From: Paul O Bartlett <pobart at access.digex.net>
Newgroups: comp.mail.pine
Subject: Re: Blinking text

On Wed, 14 Feb 1996, Neal Santin u wrote:

> Anyone know how to make the message text blink?  I've seen a few messages
> in which the text blinks and I would like to know how to do it.

    This is actually not a very good idea.  It depends on the hardware
setup of the message recipient's terminal.  On some terminals the message
will blink (or appear in color, or whatever), but on other terminals it
will just make a mess.  There are no standards, and it's really not very
polite to those whose terminals cannot handle it.

Paul                             <pobart at access.digex.net>
Paul O. Bartlett, P.O. Box 857, Vienna, VA 22183-0857, USA
Finger, keyserver, or WWW for PGP 2.6.2 public key
Home Page:  URL: http://www.access.digex.net/~pobart