Vykony vysavac

Hanus Adler had at joker.pdas.cz
Sun Nov 23 11:44:35 CET 1997

On 22 Nov 1997 21:09:38 +0100, Mostek Martin <pilgrim at mboxzn.cz> wrote:
>Pekne prosim vite nekdo o nejakem sikovnem graberu/vysavci? Zatim
>jsem zkusil Grab-a-site, ale zklamal me. Navic to byl klasicky
>zkusebni 30ti denni shareware. Vite-li o necem nejlepe free, nebo
>aspon s lite ci casove neomezovanou variantou dejte prosim vedet.
>Thnx.
>M.

zkuste wget, je zdarma a velmi spolehlivy.

S pozdravem,

Hanus Adler

: NAME
:        wget - a utility to retrieve files from the World Wide Web
:
: SYNOPSIS
:        wget [options] [URL-list]
:
: DESCRIPTION
:        Wget is a utility designed for retrieving binary documents
:        across the Web, through the use of HTTP (Hyper Text Trans-
:        fer Protocol) and FTP (File Transfer Protocol), and saving
:        them to disk.  Wget is non-interactive, which means it can
:        work in the background, while the user is not  logged  in,
:        unlike  most  of web browsers (thus you may start the pro-
:        gram and log off,  letting  it  do  its  work).  Analysing
:        server  responses,  it distinguishes between correctly and
:        incorrectly retrieved documents,  and  retries  retrieving
:        them as many times as necessary, or until a user-specified
:        limit is reached. REST is used in FTP on hosts  that  sup-
:        port  it.  Proxy  servers  are  supported  to speed up the
:        retrieval and lighten network load.
:
:        Wget supports a full-featured recursion mechanism, through
:        which  you  can  retrieve large parts of the web, creating
:        local copies of remote directory hierarchies.  Of  course,
:        maximum  level  of  recursion  and other parameters can be
:        specified. Infinite recursion loops are always avoided  by
:        hashing  the  retrieved  data.  All of this works for both
:        HTTP and FTP.