Vy z "backyardu" ... :-)

Ross Hedvicek ross at scanlon.im1.net
Thu Mar 11 18:38:04 CET 1999

Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 02:25:25 -0500
From: James Cobb <jcobb at ahcbsd1.ovnet.com>
Subject: "We Europeans..."

     UK prime minister Blair recently expressed his hatred
     for the East European peoples:

        "We Europeans should not expect the United States to
        play a role in every disorder in our back yard."

           "WE EUROPEANS"  VERSUS  "OUR BACK YARD"

     Blair spoke:

        ...at a conference of U.S. and European policymakers
        ahead of the NATO summit meeting in Washington....

     Of course, when the Irish people rise to oust The Occu-
     pying Power, The Poodle (or his successor) will beg The
     Superpower to land troops.