Co se v e-europe povida o pripojeni do Internetu v CR

Vladimir Vrabec vrabec at cs.felk.cvut.cz
Tue May 16 16:55:04 CEST 1995

------
Date: Sun, 14 May 1995 22:37:07 -0400
Sender: Eastern Europe Business Network <E-EUROPE%PUCC.bitnet at earn.cvut.cz>
From: Ross Hedvicek <naafetee%hookup.net at earn.cvut.cz>
Subject: Re: Internet connectivity in the Czech Republic

In article <46115.sslatem at ms.anet.cz> Steven Slatem <sslatem at it.anet.cz> writes:
>Date: Sun, 14 May 1995 02:53:24 -0400
>From: Steven Slatem <sslatem at it.anet.cz>
>Subject: Re: Internet connectivity in the Czech Republic

>The lowest Internet connectivity rates in
>the Czech Republic are about $112/month for a
>dial-up account. A 64 Kbps leased line connection
>will cost you about $2,300/month.

Would you please inform us what is current aveage Czech monthly pay in $ - so
we can make a comparison? Isn't that about those mentioned $112/month?
No wonder that only local elite (former commies) and government (that's where
those commies work) has an access to Internet in Czech Republic.

So access to free information is about so easy in the Czech Republic as in
Tehran, Iran - where you can (and will) go to prison if somebody spots a
satellite dish on your roof.

Ross  naafetee at hookup.net

------