VOL - local peering (fwd)

Hynek Med xmedh02 at manes.vse.cz
Fri Jan 26 13:10:58 CET 1996

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 1996 00:48:01 +0100
From: Renato Soru <soru at vol.cz>
To: xmedh02 at manes.vse.cz
Subject: local peering

Dear Hynek,

Thanks for Your last Email and sorry for answering so late.

You were very clear and very right also.

I believe internet it=B4 s changing so many things and so should change even
our normal attitude to "competitors".

I mean that the only thingh that is really important is give Your custome=
rs
the possibility to take the best from Your service, even if in this way You
can think You are giving an advantage to Yours competitors.

I have asked to Cesnet for local peering at 64kb between our networks and=

I hope to have a positive answer.

Thanks once more for Your helpful advice.

With best regards,

Renato Soru